It describes the mechanism of labor. So, for hammering a shelf:
- What is – boards, nails
- What should be – assembled shelf
- Object of labor – separate nails and boards
- Instrument – hammer
- Algorithm – “Keep calm and hammer on”
- What is – current state of object/information
- What should be – required state/information
- Object of labor – object of Vault
- Instrument – method of API service
- Parameters – inputs, that controls method
- Credentials: users, groups, etc.
- Information units: piles, folders, BOMs, items, change orders, custom objects, e-mail, etc.
- Properties: properties, access controls, category, revision, lifecycle state, etc.
- Definitions of: revision, numbering scheme, lifecycle, custom entity, BOM scheme, etc.